RICK BARRY, ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER, one of the worlds’ greatest basketball players. Rick is a highly skilled broadcasting and voiceover talent, businessperson, entrepreneur, and executive with amazing global experience from basketball and business ventures that will be invaluable to the future of Requia Studios.
His career highlights in Basketball are:
• Posted 30 PPG career average at U of Miami, FL.
• 1965 Consensus Collegiate All-America First Team – U of Miami, FL.
• 1965-66 NBA Rookie-of-the-Year with 25.7 PPG and 10.6 rebounds per game.
• First team NBA All-Pro in rookie season.
• NBA All-Star game MVP in 1967 (scored 38 points).
• Scored second most points ever in an NBA Finals game (55).
• NBA Finals Series scoring average of 40.8 PPG (1967), second all-time to Michael Jordan’s 41 PPG (1993)
• Highest Career Scoring Average in NBA Finals (36.3).
• Scored career best 64 points 3/26/74 vs. Portland.
• 1975 NBA Finals MVP (Champion Golden State Warriors).
• Career FT% of 90%. • 12-time NBA & ABA All-Star.
• Only player to ever lead the NCAA (37.4 PPG in 1964-65), NBA (35.6 PPG in 1966-67), and ABA (34 PPG in 1968-69) in scoring.
• Enshrined into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 1987.
• Jersey #24 retired by the Golden State Warriors in 1988.
• Chosen one of the 50 Greatest Players in NBA History.
RICK BARRY’S BUSINESS HIGHLIGHTS:
Spokesperson for PathoSans, providing machines that produce two Green products (a cleaner/degreaser & a sanitizer/disinfectant) on site, at a cost of pennies per gallon that help eliminate toxic chemicals currently being used.
Owner in BVS Specialty Water, LLC, a company providing bottled water opportunities to qualified investors/partners in the U. S. and abroad.
Member of the National Basketball Retired Players Association Board from 2003 – 2008 and 2013 – 2017.
Advisory Board Member for ThunderBall Films, S.R.L./ThunderBall Films since 2017, which in 2022 transitioned into Requia Studios.